Sunday 24 June 2012

2012 So far....

So what was meant to be the most amazing year yet with so many amazing events to look forward to, has so far been far from amazing.
However, with the horrible time I have been having, the few events that I've been to have been glimmers of light in what has otherwise been a dark dark light. Unfortunately, depression has struck badly and it's been a real struggle for the last 4 months. It also led to me having to have a break from work up to the end of my contract. All in all things have not been easy. Thank God for the following:
- Steps @ 02


- Westlife Farewell Tour in Cardiff:

- Westlife's last ever show, Croke Park, Dublin


- Lourdes with HCPT:

And all the support from my amazing family and friends:

I''m now working towards getting better. I have another Lourdes trip coming up, I'm still able to take part in the international congress this summer, my 21st celebrations, my mum and sisters bdays and family celebrations and fingers crossed a holiday and possibly a new job, my own place and a new start! Take each day as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment